Too much party? Pounding headaches? Nausea? Five Hangover Home Remedies that are yummy and will drag you out of hell!
Emergency steps are to hydrate your body and take a painkiller. Avoid black tea and coffee as they dehydrate your body! Only take those painkillers in emergencies. If you use them more then about 4x a month, your pancreas and your body can get long-term damage.
Once done, you can boost your strength with these Home Remedies below, to make you feel like discovering the world out there again! And next time you party don’t forget to drink one glass of water for each alcoholic drink you get. If it’s a cocktail you yearn for prepare to drink more water as sugar and alcohol are really tough on your body 🙂 .
Hangover Home Remedies
1. Lime + Baking Soda Drink: 1 teaspoon lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, and a pinch of salt in a glass of water and just before drinking add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
2. Orange-Cumin Drink: 1 glass fresh orange juice with 1 teaspoon lime juice + 1 pinch of cumin powder. This can help with both alcohol and drug-induced hangover.
3. Banana-Honey Drink: Banana calms the stomach, gives you potassium + honey builds up depleted sugar levels; Milk soothes and hydrates your system.
4. Lassi Drink: Try a cup of cool Lassi if your stomach burns and you have no appetite. Blend: 1 tablespoon of fresh yogurt with 1 cup of water and a pinch of cumin powder.
5. Coconut Water Drink: Drink coconut water, most of the time it is beneficial for a hangover.
Happy Celebrations and don’t forget, that drinking water while partying might save you the time to prepare these Hangover Home Remedies + give you more time instead to pursue your dreams 🙂 !
Writer: Marie Detroulleau
Twitter : @
Thanks for the support and love 🙂 Your REglam Team xx