Hey #Fashionistas! Start your day off with this yummy and healthy smoothie. It’s ideal for an afternoon snack or dessert! Smoothies provide important vitamins and proteins from its ingredients. For an easy breakfast, snack or dessert, try making our healthy and quick smoothie recipe 😉
– Frozen and unsweetened blueberries (1/3 cup)
– Frozen strawberries (1/2 cup)
– Banana (1/2)
– Vanilla or almond milk (3/2 cups)
– Greek yogurt (1/2 cup)
– Put all the fruits, milk and yogurt into a blender and blend at medium/high until the frozen fruits smoothen out.
– Add ice cubes if necessary and blend until it reaches the consistency you desire!
– Pour into glasses, decorate it with fruits that you have and enjoy 😉
Note: You can substitute frozen fruits for regular ones but have to add ice cubes to thicken the smoothie. Also you can substitute almond or vanilla milk for the regular milk.
Stay #Healthy and be #Glamorous!
Writer & Community Manager: Zoe
Thanks for the support and love 🙂 Your REglam Team xx